The tickle of curiosity. The gasp of discovery. Fingers running across the keyboard.

The World of Iniquus - Action Adventure Romance

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Because Writers' Backs Hurt...Streeeettttttch





I have been turning to yoga to help me with my writing.

I'm sharing these in the hopes they will help you as well.

Most of these are about 27ish minutes.

I'm including videos for:
  • Yoga for writers
  • Creativity
  • Focus
  • Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Upper back



Yoga for Writers





_____________________________________________________________


Yoga for Creativity




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOCUS!!! LOL Yeah, I could benefit from some focus.




__________________________________________________________________________

Yoga for Anxiety





_________________________________________________________________

Yoga for Stress



_____________________________________________________________________

Yoga for Upper Back




No comments:

Post a Comment